A special thank you to all riders
• kudos to the 7-year girl who completed the 25-mile ride with her parents
• our hats are off to the 83-year old woman who completed the half-century ride
• we give special recognition to the gentleman who rides his bike each year with his rescue pug in a basket to Ragged Point with only one leg to propel him
• the weather was kind to us as we had mostly moderate temperatures and the winds were refreshing and at times a little beyond
• we heard you - and we will start the BBQ much earlier next year!!!
• preliminary revenue estimates indicate we netted over $20,000 for local youth programs
• at the end of the day, all riders had a safe, enjoyable experience - we hope to see you all next year
• to see a photo slide show of the 2016 CCC Bike Ride – click here
• save this date for the 2017 ride - June 24th
2016 Country Coast Classic Bike Ride Committee
June 24, 2017
Cambria Pinedorado Grounds
Come and cycle the beautiful central coast of California in the 17th Annual Gene Cerise Country Coast Classic Bike Ride in Cambria, California. Supporting and funding programs which promote the positive development of the youth in our community is what this bike ride is all about. Since its inception in 2001, this cycling venue has been a volunteer-driven event, with proceeds benefiting the youth of Cambria, Cayucos and San Simeon. The volunteers and the heart of this event are all about helping kids. Please join us in building strong kids for our community. Our goal this year is to raise $25,000 to fund and support programs for our youth.
Enjoy one of these great rides (Click for more info):
About This Ride:
This ride offers a great day of cycling fun along some of the most scenic coastline and hills in California. Beat the heat and enjoy the cool air and great scenery of the California Central Coast. Registration includes well-stocked rest stops, experienced SAG, delicious Lions Club BBQ meal and raffle ticket. The BBQ lunch begins at noon to accommodate the majority of riders.
Addionally, a no-host pub with local premium wines and micro brew from our own 927 Beer Company are offered for your post ride enjoyment.
Support local youth programs!
Country Coast Classic Bike Ride Archives